Color Personalizes Unfinished
Unfinished wood boxes w/hardware
Scrapbooking add ons
Fine grade sandpaper
Piece of paper
- Lightly sand wood and wipe clean.
- Apply two light coats of Prairie Grass or Mandarin spraying approximately 12” from surface. Let dry between coats.
- For an ultra smooth finish, sand the painted surface using an ordinary piece of paper to remove small impurities.
- Apply two light coats of Clear Finish matte for added durability to finish.
- Personalize with embellishments of your choice. Rub on transfers and scrapbooking items were used here.
Project Tip: Read and follow directions on can.