Jolly Red 864
Indoor, Matte Finish
One Step Texture
Unique Color Effect
Learn More about our ColorTEX Sprays
Where to Buy
Why you will love working with our ColorTEX Sprays
- Dry Time:30 minutes to touch / 5-6 hours to handle
- Net Weight:11 OZ (312 g)
- Coverage:Approximately 15 sq ft - single coat / 6 sq ft - full coverage
- Application Conditions:Use in a room temperature (70 °F), low humidity and a well-ventilated area
- Recoat Window:Recoat at anytime
Soap and water to immediatley remove overspray / mineral spirits on dried paint
- SPECS:Water-based spray
- Make sure surface is clean and dry before spraying.
- Gently shake can for 10 seconds. Over-shaking may reduce the texture.
- Do not try to achieve total coverage in one coat. Allow texture to set for 15 minutes before adding additional coats.
- Texture will vary depending on distance sprayed and number of coats applied.
- For best hide, apply a basecoat in a similar color.
- Color deepens as it dries.
- Clean spray valve immediately after use by turning can upside down and spraying 3-4 seconds.
- For items exposed to moisture and optimum durability, apply Design Master CLEAR FINISH.