Mess Master 649
Spray Paint Removers
Faux FInish Solution
blends color sprays
Learn More about our Spray Paint Removers
Where to Buy
wipes away color
Why you will love working with our multi-purpose product Mess Master
- Dry Time:as cleaner - 1 minute / as faux finish solution - 10 minutes or less
- Net Weight:11 OZ (312 g)
- Coverage:Influenced by usage.
- Application Conditions:Use in a room temperature (70 °F), low humidity and a well-ventilated area
- Recoat Window:Recoat at anytime
Wipe up excess with paper toweling
- SPECS:Solvent spray
- Ensure good ventilation.
- Protect adjacent surfaces. If spraying heavily set item on stack of newspaper to absorb excess.
- Spray directly onto surface or into paper towel and wipe.
- Reapply as necessary.
- Etches plastic and acrylic surfaces for better paint adhesion.
- To blend colors, flush Mess Master over surface painted with Design Master® color sprays. As the color softens, underlying colors are exposed and flow together in unique blended patterns. Reapply if desired.
- For a distressed paint finish, wrap a paper towel around index finger and saturate with Mess Master. Wipe fingertip over selected areas to remove paint, exposing underneath surface.
- Wash hands after use.