Frost & Snow
Decorating Snow Spray
for Snowy Effects
Learn More about our Frost & Snow
Where to Buy
Why you will love working with our SnoBLAST
- Dry Time:light dusting dries to touch in 4 hours, heavier applications overnight
- Net Weight:18 OZ (510 g)
- Coverage:Influenced by usage and thickness of coating. Up to 25 sq ft - single coat
- Application Conditions:Can and surface should be at room temperature (70 °F)
- Recoat Window:Recoat at any time
When dry, use a vacuum or broom. To remove from glass, use warm soapy water or glass cleaner. On heavy applications or if left on for a long time scrub with a non-abrasive pad.
- SPECS:Water based snow flocking
- Sprays as a soft, fluffy white texture. Dries to a semi-permanent finish.
- Snow frost or stencil windows, mirrors and vases.
- Highlight branches, evergreen boughs and wreaths.
- Accent fresh or artificial flowers, foliage and centerpieces.
- Uniquely texture or create vintage-worn finishes on most surfaces. To fashion a vintage finish, tap down the snow with a protected had after it sits for about 15 minutes.
- For an even coating on windows apply in steady parallel strokes 12-15 inches from surface.
- On evergreens spray closer to build up snow on tips for a natural snow laden look.
- If the stream of snow sprays weak, rotate the nozzle to find a sweet spot.
- While snow is wet sprinkle with opalescent micro-glitter for a glistening snow effect.
- Designed for indoor use. May be affected by weather if used outdoors. Not intended to fully flock trees.