Indoor, Satin Finish
Fast Drying Dye
tint, blend or deepen colors
Learn More about our TintIT.® Spray
Where to Buy
Why you will love working with our TintIT.™
- Dry Time:5 minutes
- Net Weight:10 OZ (283 g)
- Coverage:Influenced by usage and depth of color. Up to 14 sq ft - single coat.
- Application Conditions:Use in a room temperature (70 °F), low humidity and a well-ventilated area
- Recoat Window:Recoat at anytime
Mess Master, lacquer thinner or acetone on non-perishables
- SPECS:Dye, solvent-based, lacquer type spray
- Tint white surfaces the spray color. Or blend the color of the surface with the spray color.
- The color deepens with additional coats of color.
- On fresh flowers ensure a safe spraying distance of at least 18 inches. Best if blossoms are of good quality and at room temperature.
- On Styrofoam™ brand foam ensure a safe spraying distance of at least 18 inches. Apply light even coats of color. Be sure to let dry between coats. Build up coverage in steps. (Remember, it dries quick so won’t take too long.) Heavy coats or not allowing drying between coats will leave the surface too wet for too long and could cause the foam to melt.
- On vinyl or latex coated surfaces apply a basecoat of Super Surface Sealer to insure compatibility between the surface and spray color.
- Some prefinished surfaces can be difficult to determine coating type. Test spray an inconspicuous area to ensure compatibility and desired results.