TACK 1000 1000
safe on fresh flowers and Styrofoam™ brand foamLearn More about our Spray Adhesives Where to Buy
Why you will love working with TACK 1000
- Dry Time:20 minutes for permanent bonding
- Net Weight:11 OZ (312 g)
- Coverage:Influenced by usage. Up to 16 sq ft - single coat
- Application Conditions:Use in a room temperature (70 °FF), low humidity and a well-ventilated area
- Recoat Window:Recoat at any time
Mess Master, lacquer thinner or acetone on non-perishables
- SPECS:Adhesive spray
- For a repositionable bond, spray one surface lightly and allow 60 seconds before assembly.
- For a permanent bond, spray both surfaces and allow 60 seconds before assembly.
- When stenciling, apply adhesive to stencil, not the surface.
- Acid free for safe application on fresh floral materials and scrapbooking elements.
- On fresh flowers ensure a safe spraying distance of at least 18 inches. Best if blossoms are of good quality and at room temperature.
- On Styrofoam™ brand foam ensure a safe spraying distance of at least 18 inches.
- Some prefinished surfaces can be difficult to determine coating type. Test spray an inconspicuous area to ensure compatibility and desired results.
- Clean spray valve immediately after use by turning can upside down and spraying 3-4 seconds.