A Wood Crate Turned Mossy Houses Gathered
Beach Finds in This Evening Centerpiece.
Unfinished wood CD crate
2 cylinder glass vases
1 stem artificial silver dollar spray
1 bush artificial variegated grass
1 bag assorted shells
2 floating candles
Styrofoam® Brand Foam
- Protect work area with newspaper. Turn spray nozzle of Mossy to black dot on can rim. Following can directions apply 2 coats of Mossy to the CD crate. Let dry.
- Trim Styrofoam to fit crate leaving a little room on sides and slightly lower than rim. Adhere Styrofoam into CD crate.
- Cover foam with spanish moss.
- Cut grasses into individual stems and silver dollar into smaller pieces. Set 2 cylinder vases in place and arrange grass and silver dollar around them.
- Glue shells around vases and between grasses.
- Fill vases with water and insert candles.