A Halloween Mask With a Day of the Dead
Paper mache skeleton mask
Paint pens in black, red, green
2 yds sheer orange ribbon
2 red silk roses
Hot glue/glue gun
- Spraying approximately 12” from surface apply 2-3 coats of Flat White. Let dry between coats.
- With paint pens, design and paint design around eyes, mouth, nose, cheeks and other areas. Paint leaves at crown. Let dry.
- Apply 2 coats of Dresden Clear Glaze over mask. Let dry between coats.
- With a hole punch, make 2 holes on either side of mask and thread with ribbon pieces. Alternating half knots are made partially on ribbon streamers.
- Spray red roses with Glitter Red. Let dry. Clip base of silk roses tight to blossom. Glue in place.