An Opulent Bouquet with Blended
Flower Hues and Textured
Container Dresses Any Special
Low rectangular ceramic container
Fresh floral foam
Fresh flowers (coral and orange gerbera daisies, plum mini callas, light yellow cymbidium orchids, waxflower, coral roses)
Water tube picks
Pearl wire from Smithers-Oasis
- Spray ColorTEX on side surfaces of ceramic container.
- Apply 1-2 light coats of Champagne Silver spraying approximately 10-12” from surface. Let finish dry. ColorTEX takes 6-8 hours to dry thoroughly so prep the container before designing.
- Soak floral foam and cut to fit container.
- To blend flower hues, spray Tiger Lily on cymbidium orchids. Remember to spray fresh flowers 12″-15″ from petals.
- Arrange blossoms in a mounded fashion as shown. Use water tube picks for short stemmed orchid blossoms.
- Accessorize with votive holders embellished with pearled wire.
Project Tip: Read and follow manufacturer’s directions on individual products.