Glue for Glitter 663
- LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE -
safe on fresh flowers and Styrofoam™ brand foamLearn More about our Spray Adhesives Where to Buy
Why you will love working with our Glue for Glitter
- Dry Time:5 minutes
- Net Weight:11 OZ (312 g)
- Coverage:Influenced by usage. Up to 16 sq ft - single coat
- Application Conditions:Use in a room temperature (70 °F), low humidity and a well-ventilated area
- Recoat Window:Recoat at any time
Mess Master, lacquer thinner or acetone on non-perishables
- SPECS:Clear adhesive spray
- Spray area to be decorated then immediately sprinkle on decoration and allow to dry.
- Two coats may be necessary depending upon the porosity of the surface.
- If desired, topcoat the glitter treatment to assure adhesion with an additional single coat of Glue for Glitter.
- On fresh flowers ensure a safe spraying distance of at least 18 inches. Best if blossoms are of good quality and at room temperature.
- On Styrofoam™ brand foam ensure a safe spraying distance of at least 18 inches.
- Some prefinished surfaces can be difficult to determine coating type. Test spray an inconspicuous area to ensure compatibility and desired results.
- Clean spray valve immediately after use by turning can upside down and spraying 3-4 seconds.