LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE
Indoor, Ultra Matte Finish
smooth, scratch resistant color
Learn More about our übermatte® Spray
Where to Buy
for modern or vintage style
Why you will love using our übermatte® Spray
- Dry Time:6 minutes
- Net Weight:10 OZ (283 g)
- Coverage:Influenced by usage and desired opacity : Up to 20 sq ft - single coat / 10 sq ft - 2 coat application
- Application Conditions:Use in a room temperature (70 °F), low humidity and a well-ventilated area
- Recoat Window:Allow finish to dry between coats, then reapply at any time
MESS MASTER, lacquer thinner or acetone on non-perishables
- SPECS:Pigmented, solvent-based, lacquer type spray
- 1-2 even coats provide complete coverage on most surfaces.
- Shake the can vigorously. übermatte is a thicker pigmented spray and it may take shaking the can longer before hearing the agitator balls. Shake the can for a full minute AFTER hearing the rattle.
- übermatte looks glossy when wet but dries to its matte finish.
- Sprayed items can be used within 5-10 minutes with normal handling. Maximum durability and scratch resistance is achieved when surface thoroughly dries, usually in 6-8 hours.
- For best adhesion to glass, WASH and thoroughly DRY before spraying. This removes an invisible mold release on new glass and accumulated residues on old glass.
- Advise not to refrigerate sprayed glass vases, metal containers or other temperature conducting surfaces.
- On fresh flowers ensure a safe spraying distance of at least 18 inches. Best if blossoms are of good quality and at room temperature. With heavier pigmentation than our other floral sprays, übermatte may make some blossoms appear painted.
- On Styrofoam™ brand foam ensure a safe spraying distance of at least 18 inches. Apply light even coats of color. Be sure to let dry between coats. Build up coverage in steps. (Remember, it dries quick so won’t take too long.) Heavy coats or not allowing drying between coats will leave the surface too wet for too long and could cause the foam to melt.
- Also adheres to acrylic, melamine, polypropylene and rigid recycled plastic.
- On vinyl or latex coated surfaces apply a base coat of Super Surface Sealer to ensure compatibility between the surface and spray color.
- Some pre-finished surfaces can be difficult to determine coating type. Test spray an inconspicuous area to ensure compatibility and desired results.
- Compatible with other Design Master color sprays.