A Collection of Bright Pots Add
Cheer to Outdoor Summer Festivit.
3 tall 4″ terra cotta pots
White acrylic paint
Acrylic paint pens (white, black, yellow, green)
- Make sure pots are clean and dry.
- Spray 2-3 light coats of Robin’s Egg, Aspen Yellow and Olive Bright on individual pots, applying approx 10″-12″ from surface. Let dry.
- Protect with 2 light coats of Pottery Sealer. Let dry.
- With paint pens draw partial daisy blossoms just under the rim on 2 sides of pots.
- Paint stripes on lip of pot. Let dry then outline in black.
- Plant pots with bloomers or fill with sand, candle and glass globe for outdoor lighting.