Chatruese Adds a Vibrant Accent to
this Summertime Bouquet.
Stryrofoam® brand foam
6 – 4 silk white or light green hydrangea
1 bolt ribbon – 1 ½” Retro Stripe in yellow/aqua
3 artificial oranges
3 artificial lemons
- Protect work area from overspray with newspaper. Shake can of Olive Bright vigorously. Lightly spray basket approx. 15″-18″ from surface to add a translucent application of color. Let dry.
- Lightly spray hydrangea blossoms with Olive Bright in the same manner. (Change white blooms to green or brighten light green ones.) Fluff florets and lightly mist again for more coverage.
- Trim Styrofoam to fit basket with top slightly below basket rim.
- Place ribbon around basket and through one handle. Tie in a simple shoestring fashion.
- Clip leaves from stem. Cut hydrangea stems and insert into foam in a mounding fashion.
- With knife cut a short slit into oranges and lemons. Insert a wood pick into fruit then arrange in bouquet, inserting pick into foam.
- Glue or pick leaves into arrangement.