Winterize Silk Blossoms with Snow and Frost Crystals.
by: Design Master
Rectangular glass vase
Loose opalescent micro-glitter
Silk Flowers: White anunculus, White stock, Artificial juniper and Laurel foliage
Styrofoam® brand foam.
- Apply a band of masking tape about 1.5″-2″ down from the lip of the vase.
- Turn vase upside down and apply 2-3 light coats of Champagne Silver, spraying approx. 12″ from the surface. Let dry between coats. When dry, remove tape to reveal glass.
- Cut a narrow piece of Styrofoam to snuggly fit low into vase. This will provide a secure base for the flower stems.
- Apply Flurry in short burst to select stock blossoms. It’s not necessary to spray the whole flower. Sprinkle Flurry sections with micro-glitter. Let blossoms dry approx. 8 hours.
- On selected ranunculus blooms, laurel foliage and pinecones, spray Glue for Glitter then sprinkle on crystal flakes. Let dry.
- Arrange blossoms and foliage, inserting into foam for secure placement.
Note: Read and follow manufacturer’s directions on individual products.