- quick drying
- professional quality stains
- dries to a beautiful satin sheen
- translucent color does not conceal natural textures of surface
- increase color depth with additional coats
- use colors alone or in combination
- wood hues work as instant antiquing glazes
- blend Cottonwood, Woodsmoke or Charcoal with any Design Master COLORTOOL Spray to tint, tone or shade for more color values
- lacquer-based spray
- recoat at anytime
- foam board
- paper crafts
Find the perfect spray for your project! Browse by any of these methods.
Home Décor Stains
Rich, translucent color highlights the natural grain of wood but also performs as unique color glaze on other, non-traditional stain surfaces.
Choose from heirloom wood hues, neutral colorwashes or vibrant, nature-inspired accent colors. Innovative formula allows you to control color intensity and blending for an unlimited color palette.
Safeguard stained surfaces from moisture and scratches with our companion top coat, Clear Finish, in gloss or matte sheens.
View this video HOME DECOR STAIN :: PRODUCToverview to learn more.
Use on these surfaces
|153 honey||154 sprig||156 cottonwood||157 woodsmoke||160 chestnut|