Living Green Poinsettia
YES You Can! …Spray Live Potted Poinsettias! A modern citrus like green puts a spin on tradition.
4″ Potted Poinsettia White
4″ Tall Clay Pot
2 Clusters Red Glass Millimeter Balls
1. Spray in a room temperature, well-ventilated area. Protect adjacent areas from overspray.
2. Make sure poinsettia blossoms are clean and dry.
4. Allow color to dry before applying a second light coat. This evens and enriches the color.
5. Spray clay pot in 2 coats of Ivory. Let dry.
6. Wrap paper towel around an index finger. Spray Mess Master onto fingertip then wipe away color on desired areas of clay pot. This adds a modern rustic look to the clay pot.
7. Plant poinsettia into pot. In a mounding fashion, pick red millimeter balls into soil.
Project Tip: View the Graffiti PetalART brochure for more colorful poinsettia ideas.