Sep 02 2010
An Assortment of Pots are Unified
in Color With a Simple Technique
Design Master Olive Bright 790
2 black outdoor pots
1 brown ceramic pot
- Protect work area from overspray with newspaper.
- From about 15″, mist water onto the pot surface. Different amounts of water droplets will produce different sized water droplets, thus different effects.
- In an even fashion, spray Olive Bright over water droplets.
- Dab or lightly wipe excess moisture away with paper towel.
- Repeat technique with another layer of color if finish needs tweaking to your desired look. Let dry.