Delightful invitation for a special Princess themed party.
by Shannon Cosgrove-Rivas
Design Master Just For Flowers 137 Delphinium Blue, 138 Purple Pansy and 134 Peacock
Scrapbook paper to use as background paper
White card stock
1 inch wooden snowflake cut-outs
3 inch plastic snowflake ornaments
Double stick tape
Snowflake shaped sticker embellishments
1. Print the message on the white card stock.
2. Lay the wooden snowflakes on top of the cardstock and spray lightly with Purple Pansy. Let dry. Remove the snowflakes.
3. Lay the plastic snowflakes on the card stock and spray over them with the Delphinium Blue. Let dry. Remove the snowflakes.
4. Tear the excess paper away around the message so you have a decorative edge to the paper.
5. Adhere the cardstock to the backing paper with double stick tape.
6. Cut away the backing paper to a size just large enough to have an edge of the backing paper show.
7. Lightly spray the snowflake stickers with Just For Flowers. Spray some of them with Purple Pansy, some with Peacock and some with Delphinium Blue.
8. Attach the stickers to the finished invitation.