Champagne Gold 242
Learn More about our PREMIUM Metals
Where to Buy
Why you will love working with our PREMIUM Metals
- Dry Time:5 minutes
- Net Weight:11 OZ (312 g)
- Coverage:Influenced by usage. Up to 16 sq ft - single coat.
- Application Conditions:Use in a room temperature (70 °F), low humidity and a well-ventilated area
- Recoat Window:Some paints require its application to be within (so many) minutes or after (so many) hours. Design Master sprays can be reapplied at any time.
Lacquer thinner or acetone
- SPECS:Pigmented, solvent-based, lacquer type spray
- WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Quick coverage with one coat. Allow coat to dry before applying more. Avoid thick build up without drying between coats.
- Do not apply clear coatings over the metallic color to avoid dulling the finish.
- On glass a basecoat of Clear Finish Gloss will improve adhesion.
- Some plastic surfaces will require Primer to ensure adhesion. Test spray to determine.
- On vinyl surfaces apply a basecoat of Super Surface Sealer to insure compatibility between the surface and spray color. Do not use on latex coated surfaces.
- Some prefinished surfaces can be difficult to determine coating type. Test spray an inconspicuous area to ensure compatibility and desired results.
- Clean spray valve immediately after use by turning can upside down and spraying 3-4 seconds.