Champagne Gold 242
Learn More about our PREMIUM Metals
Where to Buy
Why you will love working with our PREMIUM Metals
- Dry Time:5 minutes
- Net Weight:11 OZ (312 g)
- Coverage:Influenced by usage. Up to 16 sq ft - single coat.
- Application Conditions:Use in a room temperature (70 °F), low humidity and a well-ventilated area
- Recoat Window:Some paints require its application to be within (so many) minutes or after (so many) hours. Design Master sprays can be reapplied at any time.
Mess Master, lacquer thinner or acetone
- SPECS:Pigmented, solvent-based, lacquer type spray
- WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Quick coverage with one coat. Allow coat to dry before applying more. Avoid thick build up without drying between coats.
- Do not apply clear coatings over the metallic color to avoid dulling the finish.
- On glass a basecoat of Clear Finish Gloss will improve adhesion.
- Some plastic surfaces will require Primer to ensure adhesion. Test spray to determine.
- On vinyl surfaces apply a basecoat of Super Surface Sealer to insure compatibility between the surface and spray color. Do not use on latex coated surfaces.
- Some prefinished surfaces can be difficult to determine coating type. Test spray an inconspicuous area to ensure compatibility and desired results.
- Clean spray valve immediately after use by turning can upside down and spraying 3-4 seconds.