Dresden Clear Glaze 655
Indoor, Gloss Finish
flexible glaze resists cracking, enhances color in glassy finishLearn More about our Clear Finishes Where to Buy
Why you will love working with our Dresden Clear Glaze
- Dry Time:5 minutes
- Net Weight:11 OZ (312 g)
- Coverage:Influenced by usage. Up to 16 sq ft - single coat
- Application Conditions:Use in a room temperature (70 °F), low humidity and a well-ventilated area
- Recoat Window:Recoat at anytime
Mess Master, lacquer thinner or acetone
- SPECS:Clear solvent-based, lacquer type spray
- WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals including Toluene, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- For smooth, dripless application, apply 2-3 light coats.
- On vinyl or latex coated surfaces apply a basecoat of Super Surface Sealer to insure compatibility between the surface and spray.
- Some prefinished surfaces can be difficult to determine coating type. Test spray an inconspicuous area to ensure compatibility and desired results.