Glossy Wood Tone 757
Wood Tone Spray
Indoor, Gloss Finish
Wood Stain Color
sheer color builds to a glossy shine & tones surface colorsLearn More about our Wood Tone Spray Where to Buy
Why you will love working with our Wood Tone Spray
- Dry Time:5 minutes
- Net Weight:12 OZ (340 g)
- Coverage:Influenced by usage and desired depth of color. Approximately 16 sq ft - single coat
- Application Conditions:Use in a room temperature (70 °F), low humidity and a well-ventilated area
- Recoat Window:Recoat at anytime
Lacquer thinner or acetone on non-perishables
- SPECS:Dye, solvent-based, lacquer type spray
- The color deepens with each additional coat of color.
- One coat of color has a satin finish but builds to gloss with additional coats.
- Instantly antique or tone surface colors with a light mist.
- On fresh flowers ensure a safe spraying distance of at least 18 inches. Best if blossoms are of good quality and at room temperature.
- On Styrofoam™ brand foam ensure a safe spraying distance of at least 18 inches. Apply light even coats of color. Be sure to let dry between coats. Build up coverage in steps. (Remember, it dries quick so won’t take too long.) Heavy coats or not allowing drying between coats will leave the surface too wet for too long and could cause the foam to melt.
- On glass a basecoat of Clear Finish Gloss will improve adhesion.
- On vinyl or latex coated surfaces apply a basecoat of Super Surface Sealer to insure compatibility between the surface and spray color.
- Some prefinished surfaces can be difficult to determine coating type. Test spray an inconspicuous area to ensure compatibility and desired results.