Seasons Past Ornaments
Easy to Make Ornaments with Vintage Appeal
Wood oval and star cut outs
Black holiday rub-on transfers
1½ yd ½ ” soft green satin ribbon
Hot glue gun and glue
- Spray a variety of the wood shapes with Ivory and Antique Gold. Apply 2 coats to all sides of shapes. Let dry between coats.
- Glue shapes together in desired configurations.
- Apply rub on transfer greetings in desired locations.
- Spray all surfaces with Glitter Gold. Allow to dry.
- Cut ribbon in lengths. Create a loop and glue ribbon to shapes leaving ends dangling loose.