Who says snowflakes have to be white? A soft hued palette is perfect for this easy to create frozen themed décor.
by Shannon Cosgrove-Rivas
Design Master 792 Robin’s Egg and 751 Blue Sky
Design Master Just For Flowers 137 Blue Delphinium, 138 Purple Pansy and 134 Peacock
Snowflake cut outs in a variety of styles and ranging in sizes from ½” to 6”
12” wooden flat wreath form
Hot glue gun and hot glue
1. Spray the wood wreath form Robin’s Egg.
2. Spray some of the various wooden snowflakes Robin’s Egg and Blue Sky and some in Delphinium Blue, Purple Pansy and Peacock.
3. When the snowflakes dry, spray them lightly with snoBLAST. Allow the snowflakes to dry completely before handling.
4. Hot glue the snowflakes to the wreath base. Start with the largest snowflakes and layer the snowflakes in the different sizes until the entire wreath is covered.
5. Attach a bow to the top of the wreath.