Sep 21 2010
A Tinsel Tree Gets Decorated in Retro Color.
One tabletop tinsel tree
4″ tall clay pot
Small piece white Styrofoam brand foam
3 rhinestone self-adhesive snowflakes
3 clusters small opalescent glass millimeter balls
1.5 yds ½” sheer red ribbon
- Apply 2 light coats of Robin’s Egg to clay pot, spraying approx. 12″ from surface. Let dry between coats
- Adhere rhinestone snowflakes to pot.
- Insert foam into pot. Secure with glue if necessary.
- Remove stand from tree and insert stem into foam. Fluff boughs of tree then tuck and glue clear millimeter balls.
- Weave ribbon garland throughout tree.