Nov 14 2014
Natural bottle brush trees with a few rose gold accents create an effectively simple holiday display.
2- sized natural wood hanging boxes
2- different sized hard plastic miniature reindeers
Miniature birch branch rounds
7- different sized miniature sisal trees
Wood Laser cut ‘noel’
Hot glue gun and sticks
1. Lightly smooth the rough edges the hanging boxes with sandpaper.
2. Hot glue the frames stacked one on top of the other.
3. Paint the ‘noel’, the reindeers and half of the sisal trees with Design Master Rose Gold.
4. Glue the ‘noel’ to the edge of the frame of the boxes.
5. Glue some of the trees to miniature birch rounds to give them a variety of heights.
6. Hot glue the trees to the background of the boxes.
7. Place the reindeers within the boxes.