Be a Zombie in 20 Minutes or Less
Halloween is approaching. Don’t be caught in a costume apocalypse! In 20 minutes or less you can transform into a Z-O-M-B-I-E. Easy instructions follow. Minimal voodoo required… Zombie drone attitude not included.
Design Master 757 Glossy Wood Tone
Long sleeve t-shirt or tunic
Gauze material (from the halloween or general craft section of your local craft/fabric store)
Hot glue and glue gun
1. Protect hands with latex gloves.
2. Ball up the t-shirt and spray randomly with the 3 colors. Rotate the shirt while spraying. Release the ball then re-gather it again to expose unsprayed areas. Apply the colors again. Repeat this process to cover entire fabric in random shapes of color. Lay out the t-shirt and mist with Glossy Wood Tone where antiquing is needed.
3. Repeat the above process on the gauze.
4. Cut a length of the gauze for a head wrap.
5. Wrap remaining gauze over t-shirt then glue in place on the shoulders. Note, the aroma will dissipate from the fabric as it dries.
6. Apply your best zombie face with halloween makeup. @ditzzcos provides stunning inspiration below.