Christmas Keepsake Ornament
It’s a little old school. It’s a little modern. Yet… the perfect handmade holiday gift. Super Cool @crafty.shannon.
Design Master Premium Metals 242 Champagne Gold
Design Master COLORTOOL Spray 781 Blush
Design Master 663 Glue for Glitter
7 inch diameter tart tin
Natural bottle brush trees in various sizes
Mini plastic deer
Small snowflake ornament
Gold eyelash yarn
Velvet and glitter faux magnolia flower
Gold ribbon trim
1. Spray the tart tin and mini deer with Champagne Gold.
2. Spray the bottle brush trees and small snowflake with Blush. While the snowflake is still wet sprinkle with gold glitter.
3. Glue some gold eyelash yarn around the back side of the edge of the tin.
4. Deconstruct the faux magnolia flower and glue the petals to the back of the tart tin so they formed a collar.
5. Glue the snowflake to the top of the biggest bottle brush tree.
6. Glue the cotton snow to the front of the tin. Then glue the trees and deer to make the scene.
7. Attached a ribbon hanger and accent with a blush berry or trim.
8. Spray finished piece with Glue for Glitter and sprinkle the fine gold glitter over the entire scene in the ornament to add sparkle.